We’re firing up the PFLA tour bus and taking this show on the road again. As always, the annual PFLA Hometown Tour is an excellent opportunity for us to sit down, face-to-face, with forest owners across the province and hear firsthand what’s important to you.
It’s also a great opportunity for forest owners to:
- network with other forest owners
- keep abreast of relevant policy developments
- provide important feedback to help guide the organization’s future efforts
The 2017 tour includes meetings in Victoria, Vancouver, Castlegar, Nanaimo, Courtenay and Galiano Island. Please note the Kelowna meeting has been cancelled.
Please see below for dates and locations and proposed agenda items.
To ensure we have adequate interest, and ample supplies on hand, please RSVP to email@example.com as soon as you can to let us know you can make it.
Please see below for proposed agenda items.
As always, we’re keenly interested in your input and feedback, so please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 250 642 0617 to add an item to the agenda.
Hometown Meetings Agenda
- Provincial Election
- Access Issues
- Update on advocacy and communications initiatives
- Canadian Association of Forest Owners update
- Taxation and Estate Planning
- Firefighting Cost Sharing Agreements
- Endangered Species / Migratory Birds
- Water Sustainability Act
- Fair Timber Pricing
- Critical Wildlife Habitat