For the third year in a row, PFLA was pleased to have Matt Walsh of New Zealand Carbon Farming present at our annual forestry forum in June. Matt reiterated his belief that carbon markets are here to stay and provided a detailed PowerPoint outlining climate policy momentum, current trends and recommendations for forest owners. You can view the complete presentation below.
- Latest News from the PFLA Board
- How You Can Help the Carihi Forestry Program
- How Not to Get Killed By a Cougar
- Log Export Ban Advocates are Barking up the Wrong Tree. Again.
- Update: Grandfathering Undersized Managed Forest Properties
- 5 Messages Every Candidate Should Know About Private Forestry
- That Darn “Brush” (a New Look at Our Wonderful Forest Understory Habitat)